Finding Neverland Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Neverland Studio

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pro and Contra

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alea
Leader
Alea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

Pro and Contra Empty
PostSubject: Pro and Contra   Pro and Contra EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:14 am

I would like to hear some positive and negatives points from you about the studio. Things you hate or something you would like to change. Just give me a few comments what I've done right or wrong ^_^ You can send me a pm or write it into the studio, so everyone can read it. Do it as you want, bit it would be nice, if I get a mail from everyone. (oh if its easier for you, you can write it in german)

Let's start with me.

Pro
I love it how familiar we are. I have the feeling, that I could talök to everyone about everything. Especially the conversations in skype are really funny and if I've got a problem with rendering/ converter-things or something else, I can always count on you. Oh, and I am really happy to have such a great Co-Leader a Nici. She is really great and help me with a lot of thing .. and she dont get mad, if I cant make my parts in time :DD Uhhm and I like that you, members, still post new songs and ideas for meps. I know I dont use them always, but its really helpfull for b-day meps and so .. The studio just helps me to stay aktive on youtube and to be a better editor ♥

Contra
I really hate it, when I write pms and just the same members write me back. We have a few ones, who are since a long time in the studio and did just 2-4 parts. I dont want to kick members, but I also hate it to have inactive ones.. If you tell me, that you cant do some meps, because of school and real life it is okay. But if you stay inactive without a reason, its definitly NOT. Oh, and I also cant understand why you dont use our icons, Bgs or at least write the studio name in your YouTube account. Its not unique to everyone, but we are a MAIN studio and there are lot of other main studios with harder rules, which dont allow you to be in other studios. Thats no problem for me, as long as you are aktive and loyal to this one and I think its not to hard to use icons, bgs or at least just write the studio name on your account.

Lots of Love
Alea
Back to top Go down
xMyBloodyWonderland
Mindless Member
xMyBloodyWonderland

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

Pro and Contra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro and Contra   Pro and Contra EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:51 am

so I guess its ok to write it donw here,right?
Im nice and try english xD

Pro:With little things you keep us motivated.Thanksu for that.I also like the fact that we have a website so the members can keep in touch even though they dont have skype or whatever(Or are just too lazy to log in *looks around*

Contra:Sometimes when I get a pm Im like:Ok that was a nice pm but WTH do I answer?So I better shut my mouth and stay quiet since I hate sending a pm only for a sentence.Sorry if that bothers you.And for the Icons and so Im on your side xD I worked like crazy on them and even editing them for your wishes is hard shit too.So at least use that for a week if you say you want smth :O
Theeeeen I dont think that Im mad or smth,dunno but it kinda bothers me that this active rank is here and is inactive.I dont think that it helped me to stay active and so on but thats just my opinion.Again a contra:You all are too quiet in these chats xD And again Im like:WTH do I write?Since you most talk of private stuff where I dont know a thing about lol so gomen for that.
Last thing:I know that we are a main studio and that there are people with a main who are totally loyal but my opinion is that these mains have tons of subs and since most of the people on Yt are sub whores they stay loyal so they earn this fame too.Lets face that.

Sooo Im writing too much xD Again sorry if Im being rude these were just a few things I wanted to answer and clear.You can always be against it but opinion is opinion and thats the way I see things.
Have a great time peps and I cant wait to make another awesome MEp with ya :3
-Eve
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

Pro and Contra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro and Contra   Pro and Contra EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:01 am

xMyBloodyWonderland wrote:

Theeeeen I dont think that Im mad or smth,dunno but it kinda bothers me that this active rank is here and is inactive.I dont think that it helped me to stay active and so on but thats just my opinion.

About the active rank. I was never too late. Maybe a day or so, but I did it most of the time.
I just thought I start it from new, so that everyone has the change to get at the top, because its hard for new members to reach those points. New Year = New Rank List Very Happy

And yeah I do the rank list now active ^^
Back to top Go down
xMyBloodyWonderland
Mindless Member
xMyBloodyWonderland

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

Pro and Contra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro and Contra   Pro and Contra EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:04 am

Alea wrote:
xMyBloodyWonderland wrote:

Theeeeen I dont think that Im mad or smth,dunno but it kinda bothers me that this active rank is here and is inactive.I dont think that it helped me to stay active and so on but thats just my opinion.

About the active rank. I was never too late. Maybe a day or so, but I did it most of the time.
I just thought I start it from new, so that everyone has the change to get at the top, because its hard for new members to reach those points. New Year = New Rank List Very Happy

And yeah I do the rank list now active ^^

I never ment that you are late it was just bothering me that you suddelny stoped updating that cause that left me confused ^^; And thats a nice idea since thats better for the new members and people who started to get active again :3
Back to top Go down
cosmosonicx
Mindless Member
cosmosonicx

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

Pro and Contra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro and Contra   Pro and Contra EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:45 am

first of all,Happy New Year to all yours!!!♥️

Pro: they way how we work with all styles -from the songs to the editing- , how everyone is ready to try to help and listen eachother...well Im bad with words xDD but all I want to say is Thankies so Much for everything! ♥️

Contra: hmm,I really dunno what to write here! Question I don't have nothing bothering me at the moment...xD

so then,about myself in the studio,I want to say sorry for all the times I get late!>-< ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://cosmitah.tumblr.com/
HaibaraLoverx3
Advanced Member
HaibaraLoverx3

Anzahl der Beiträge : 169

Pro and Contra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro and Contra   Pro and Contra EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:23 am

So. Also from me firstly Happy New Year minna~

I wroted the first mail in german, expected I would send it to you via PM but as I saw the open texted I'd like to post it here instead :3

Pro:
I LOVE it how you both leaders work together and how you take in our opinions and ideas as well :3
I also really love it that we're so close; like a family; as Alea already said.
And also the fact that we're helping each other is great :3
The meaning point why I love this studio and all of you so much is, that you, Alea-sama and Nici, has SO MUCH HEART!
with that I mean;
-> that you always try to help and understand difficult situations in real lifes.
-> that we are allowed to be in -HELL YES- other studios! (I mean, there are so much other main studios which only allows their own studio to be in. Really. I'd NEVER join such a studio because I couldn't give up on all my friends I won in other studios. I wouldn't have fun in editing anymore if there'd be only one studio with one and the same pps all the time; which I perhaps don't even like. xD) .. I could explain this point in german much better Very Happy
-> last but not least: you don't force us to do anything. Like taking part in every MEP; using BGs + Icons etc. (That there are only a few members using BG and icon is really sad though... GO USE THEM! They're amazing! Very Happy)
I like that most of our MEPs turn out in time as well. I think we're much better in this point then other main studios. Lots of them can't finish a MEP in time as we do Very Happy I think its because you both give us enough time (mostly xD) for editing <3 arigatou gozaimasu~

Contra:
LOL. Firstly I wanted to ask you where the active-rank-list is gone... but as you just put it on; I'm fine. I wish you'd continue this thingy <3 It helps me a lot *w*
I think the activity of this board(forum) is a bit low. I mean. At the beginning nearly all of us used to use the Talk-board... (you know, where we can talk Very Happy) but there are only a few pps left now who post / talk anything Sad ...
And also; I know you and nici (/ you and alea) has also lots of stress in real life; but there are SO MUCH MEP-Ideas... I guess about 5 pages Very Happy I wish you'd maybe just host some of them on the same time. Dunno. Maybe summervacation or so. To work it down ya know? :3
erm. I guess I don't have more contras. (as what you can count as a contra here xD)

One more thing.
Somehow its sad that we didn't even reached 200 subs; I mean we rlly aren't a bad studio or so Sad ... Guess we can't do more; as long as we support us.

OMG. Sorry for this ultimate long text -shot- I'm so sorry. But I guess you know I write a lot 8D (and even if not; I wrote this text twice already =_='')
I hope you didn't fall asleep X'D *tired of writing now*

Byebye. Love chu ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pro and Contra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro and Contra   Pro and Contra Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro and Contra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finding Neverland Studio ::  :: Talk-
Jump to: