Finding Neverland Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Neverland Studio

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Rock Shooter TV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alea
Leader
Alea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

Black Rock Shooter TV Empty
PostSubject: Black Rock Shooter TV   Black Rock Shooter TV EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:08 am

Okay Guys
I've watched the first episode and I don't know what I should think of it.
Its awessome, yeah, but I don't like the character design in the real wolrd. It seems that the characters in the 'otherworld' are better drawn, than the others.
And i think its weird that BRS get hurt so much and you can't see any blood just this blue-light-thing and yeah she sceams but shes not hurt or something else.

But the best thing at all is: That my fav. BRS character has a bigger role than in the OVA.
Black★Gold Saw I totally damn love her so much ♥
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-aj2AMYRmsj8/TgE_m6lztDI/AAAAAAAAI84/i2VO9VZ8AZw/s1600/artwork.jpg
Back to top Go down
cosmosonicx
Mindless Member
cosmosonicx

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter TV   Black Rock Shooter TV EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:20 am

yeah,I agree ...specially Dead Master desing,I hated it so much D: the only one I though was cute in the otherworld is Kagari xD -but she is creepy in both worlds o3o-
and some parts have a unnecessary fanservice ç-ç (in the fight scenes,sometimes is possible to see a piece of Black Rock´s ass xDD)...

I love Gold Saw too *---* I hope she appears more in the series *-* (and I suspect that she is the woman who help the students xD)
Back to top Go down
http://cosmitah.tumblr.com/
HaibaraLoverx3
Advanced Member
HaibaraLoverx3

Anzahl der Beiträge : 169

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter TV   Black Rock Shooter TV EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:51 am

I dunno if I'll continue watching BRS. Crying or Very sad like Alea already said... I RLLY DISLIKE the drawing of the characters.... also.... it was a bit unreal if you get squeezed on a wall.... and there's a wheel rolling on you and you don't die... or at least get hurt xD -- a bit? A LOT Surprised -

So.. i think I'll stop it... may I've a look on the second episode.. but if it doesn't get better a lot.. then I'll stop it and just use the OVA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter TV   Black Rock Shooter TV EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:18 am

I totally agrre with all of you that the new drawings aren't very beautiful..but I must say that the plot made me love it in an instant. I nearly cried twice and I think the anime..until now....can compete with the OVAs level of emotional brain wash (if you know what I mean xD).

Not to mention that I really LOVE the new BRS's clothes design <3
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter TV   Black Rock Shooter TV EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:49 am

I've watched the third episode of it and know I really think that the teacher is Gold Saw.
I always thought she is nice etc. , but than she made the girl cry and is really weird o.O
I am totally scared of her :DD

But Gold Saw is so damn cool. I would love to cosplay her x33
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter TV   Black Rock Shooter TV EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:24 am

Haven't had time to watch on lately. As well as writing, I'm sorry I was away for like a week, but I had some issues -.-'

Anyway. if you're gonna cosplay Gold Saw I'd love to do Black Rock Shooter~ x3
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter TV   Black Rock Shooter TV EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:05 am

hihi~
I don't know, I think its really hard to make her arms o.O
Back to top Go down
cosmosonicx
Mindless Member
cosmosonicx

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter TV   Black Rock Shooter TV EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:39 am

Im lovin BRS more and more at every new episode!!!*o* ♥️ and Im so happy that BGS is appearing with frequence *^* ♥️

Damn,Kagari why do u like to hurt Yomi??? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://cosmitah.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Rock Shooter TV   Black Rock Shooter TV Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Rock Shooter TV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Finding Neverland Studio ::  :: Anime-
Jump to: