Finding Neverland Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Neverland Studio

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

English Chat

Go down 
+5
Ash_The_Hattress
SukuraRulez
Nici
Adnarim97
Alea
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alea
Leader
Alea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

English Chat - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:08 am

Theeeen we will make you Vegas if you got a better computer xDD

Today Germany vs Italy ( I think :DDD)
I hope we win so I can drive to the city and drink a lot of Jacky :DDDD not while driving ... xD Very Happy Very Happy flower <-- höhö~ flower-men !!
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:10 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAnd .. we lost -.-
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:50 am

Hell yeah. A friend and I were so angry. That damn Schiedsrichter (XD) ...I think it's referee...anyway...he annoyed me so hard....Buuuut The german goal by Özil was so epic...I had no voice today, cause I drank so much and screamed a lot. Damn public viewing xD
Back to top Go down
HaibaraLoverx3
Advanced Member
HaibaraLoverx3

Anzahl der Beiträge : 169

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:40 pm

-insert meh here-
THAT DAMN SCHIEDSRICHTER xD ... you're so right.
he made a wrong decision... anyway, if you've a look on the history... it's rlly illogical WHY a FRENCH schiedsrichter is in a german game... ya know... germany and france were never friends LOL

but our german team.... I've never seen such a bad game LOL
they passed each other but the ball rolls directly to italian players or the german pps didn't get the ball ... and they had so much goal-chances at the beginning but all were to high, to left or right... xD
NO NO, the goal was only taken away... it wents itself a bit from left to right, so the german pps had no chance to hit a goal, right? xD

italian against spain today... I hope spain wins right? I hate the italian for what they did and do 8D
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:47 am

Guys....
Today I talked with mentalprodigy and a few friends from her .. and she told me, that she likes my videos ... best day ever !!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:43 pm

But she's right! x3 Your videos are nice...btw...Saturday's the great day. I'm all excited to see you x3
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:06 pm

aww~
Thats really sweet from you ^___^
Yeah, I can't wait x33 But I had to talk with my boyfriend, that he is coming with me, cause my cosplays partner had blown off >.< Oh, we have to make a lot of pictures ^__^
las time I forget the battery from my cam -.-'
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:26 am

If that's happening to me sat. I'll be fucked up xD
I mean..the video and all xD I'm so excited^^
Back to top Go down
Adnarim97
Advanced Member
Adnarim97

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:08 pm

Wait, you guys are going to meet? :OO *lives far far away in a little contry that is isolated from the rest of the world*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Adnariim97
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:17 am

Yeah Jopsi and I met in October 2011, but it was really short ^^"
and this Saturday we will meet again. She lives just a few kilometers away from me ^__^
Back to top Go down
Adnarim97
Advanced Member
Adnarim97

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:19 am

Alea wrote:
Yeah Jopsi and I met in October 2011, but it was really short ^^"
and this Saturday we will meet again. She lives just a few kilometers away from me ^__^
Gwaaaah, that's cool *O*
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:48 am

hell yeah. I can't wait to meet you again *A* And I think we're really lucky xD
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Oh, I give you my phone number. in case if you cant find me *ö*
01637566238 -Alea-chan
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Aaaah right nice..aaand mine is 015117540779
..we'll be ariving around quarter to ten I guess^^
Back to top Go down
HaibaraLoverx3
Advanced Member
HaibaraLoverx3

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:28 am

*added 2 phonenumbers in my phone* NOW I CAN STALK CHU xD
Lol... I'ma going to meet my souly this week - hopefully xD
NEEH Nici, I'm soo excited <3 but I think we aren't cosplaying 8D we just meet for fun LOL
and maybe nici is going down to austria, to meeh! but she didn't replyed yet Sad

and I'm sitting on a new amv.... again.... but I don't get a good plot xD.... I wanna tell a story... but I dunno what.... xD I just know the song..... xDD
but I'm unsure what I'm going to do with it *sigh*

*wanna see the pictures you'll take* SO ALEA-SAMA, DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERA OR I'LL .... I'LL RUN OUT OF TOWN WITH A 100.000 COOKIES...... who'll stalk in front of your house xD
and you can't eat 'em all *mwahahahaa* xD *turns crazy*

I miss you all so much :'( it's soooo sad for me for being inactive, and not knowing what's going on T.T
even though -- I buyed myself a dirndel xD -- ya know, those dresses which girls wearing on a october-fest xDDD HEHE... suits meh and looks... desperately SEXY xD
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:58 am

I thought you already had my number :DD
Really?! oh gosh i am soo jealous >.< You two have to take a lot of pics xD

I got I missed two deadlines .. i dont know why but somehow i got an amv deep >.< and one of this mep is a very important from a german contest ( nichi)

Yeah, yeah I always have my cam with me :DD
btw. thats me--> http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/cosplay/340929/9144411/
picture is taken off Jopsi ^__^guess what cosplay i am wearing xD

haha~ my boyfriend want that i buy this thing too :DD
Back to top Go down
HaibaraLoverx3
Advanced Member
HaibaraLoverx3

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:28 pm

NYAAAAA! I met my souly on saturday xD
but actually.... we didn't tooked any photos at all -shot- ------- MWAH, SOULY IS SO FREAKY CUTE <3
and our boyfriends also liked each other 8D but we didn't gave 'em into a children-station xDDD ya know, those places where parents take their children when they're shopping xDD
and KYUUU..... It was so FUN!
I MISS CHU SO MUCH NICI! WHEN WILL YOU VISIT BERLIN?! Very Happy
-hopes soon- :3

next time we have to take photos even if we both don't like it xDDD
and... all in all we recognized that we're couples like the same only in two different citys xD ... We're so similar *o* its so amazing -shot-

Very Happy
-and now sun is turning out and I'm back in berlin xD -.- frustrating since I remember it rained in austria all day and now sun turns out x.x .... weather don't likes meh xD-

and nyuu... you're sooo cute alea-sama <3
what cos is this? xD -don't get it at all-
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:06 am

Hey Guys
Here are our prices from the Dokomi Contest

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Transaltion:
We congratulate
Kim Peter & Co ( mah real name xD)
to the triumph in the category
Mep Contest - Winner
Best wishes
Your Dokomi Team
Spoiler:
ignore patrick xDD

I will go into a copyshop and copy the document, so everyone of you can print it out, if you want.
The other things can I give the german members on conventions etc.
I am sorry but its a bit too expensive to ship the presents the the US or other countrys.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:07 am

Does everyone get a package like that? D:
Back to top Go down
HaibaraLoverx3
Advanced Member
HaibaraLoverx3

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:03 am

KAWAII <3<3
PLEASE Alea, can we share those things to - at least - the german members?? *__*, so like... we're shipping it from one to another and it starts and ends at your place? - like you're sending it to Nici, Nici to Jopsi, Jopsi to me and so on... Very Happy

WOULD BE AMAZING! I'd like to hold all of them in my hand just once... not only have a look on a picture <3

Soo.... gwar.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:05 pm

@ Jopsi
No. We can be happy that we get something. I think at the connichi you will get nothing if you win and the connichi contest is way much bigger

@ haibara
Yeah, for sure.
But I think we should just share the things to the german members who joined the mep or?! I have to watch how many germans we are o.O
So you want to ship it just to watch?? Very Happy and then I should send each of you a thing from it? would't it be easier if everyone choose something and when we ship it you can take your thing you coosed?!
Back to top Go down
HaibaraLoverx3
Advanced Member
HaibaraLoverx3

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:01 am

arwr,... but I wanna watch all of it xD
nya. I only talked 'bout the german members... dunno if too all or only to those who joined the MEP... so. .. that's your thing... *leave Alea-sama the choose* Very Happy
I think for my opinion its better if you got it all 'cause you and nici are the Leaders of this amazing studio. You made this studio fitting well and yesh. I think you deserve it :3

I think it's no good if everybody take out one thing. 'cause for example I'm afraid that the manga and the manga illustration are gone when I get the pack *w* I wanna have a look on them... the manga looks amazing though Very Happy
- that sounds selfish? HELL YES! xD - ya know I'm not that way anytime.... I just wanna read them xD

SOOOOOOOOO ... Very Happy any other opinions?
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:27 am

Picture of me and my friends :DD
English Chat - Page 5 395328_463501423680790_15519667_n
Back to top Go down
HaibaraLoverx3
Advanced Member
HaibaraLoverx3

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:57 pm

*re-activate this chat* ;D

OMG; I MISS YOU ALL SOOOOOOOO MUCH! I'm close too going to hell 'cause I miss you so much
:<
and I bet I'll die an unknown death called the "No-Internet-to-message-friends-makes-haibara-die-death".

NO-INTERNET-TO-MESSAGE-FRIENDS-MAKES-HAIBARA-DIE-DEATH IS COMING!
OMG. I miss you. I miss you I miss you I miss you. I could repeat it a thousand times, but its near 1 o'clock in the morning and I'm sleepy till death again. and gladly I've no school/work tomorrow / today. But anyway. I'm so thankful to know all of you. But I miss you! Being thankful is not everything. It's everything if you're WITH the pps that you're thankful for. But I can't. Internet-stick is killing itself. By loading the videos I wanna watch.
And it kills me a 3rd time if I let you know now that I can't upload anything. BUT THERE ARE THINGS I WANNA UPLOAD! xD

I'm gonna write a roman here. STOP ME! :>
. . . I guess noone hears me. You've fallen asleep. xD
NO. I didn't drunk alcoholics or such. I'm just.... let it call hyper-sensible 'cause I haven't talked to you in a while. and I miss you.
I barely miss you. So much. I luv all of you. FNS is like a second part of me. It's epic.
So. read this. answer. give me a sign. gimme a hug. or. whatever. you want. I'm happy. If you're calling me. I'd put in my handy-number here. but it could get expensive. Very Happy
Love you. ~

(Pls alea, don't delete this. it's no commercial. no spamming (okay. a lil' bit). I just desperately miss you all. and I wish to have internet back. someday. But I guess I've to wait even longer. Sad It's a pity. I don't deserve it to wait for internet. I need it. at least for school. -.-)

BTW. what's up with the things we won on the Connichi for our MEP? Did you send 'em around? Or not? or did someone takes it? xD
Back to top Go down
Adnarim97
Advanced Member
Adnarim97

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:20 am

HaibaraLoverx3 wrote:
*re-activate this chat* ;D

OMG; I MISS YOU ALL SOOOOOOOO MUCH! I'm close too going to hell 'cause I miss you so much
:<
and I bet I'll die an unknown death called the "No-Internet-to-message-friends-makes-haibara-die-death".

NO-INTERNET-TO-MESSAGE-FRIENDS-MAKES-HAIBARA-DIE-DEATH IS COMING!
OMG. I miss you. I miss you I miss you I miss you. I could repeat it a thousand times, but its near 1 o'clock in the morning and I'm sleepy till death again. and gladly I've no school/work tomorrow / today. But anyway. I'm so thankful to know all of you. But I miss you! Being thankful is not everything. It's everything if you're WITH the pps that you're thankful for. But I can't. Internet-stick is killing itself. By loading the videos I wanna watch.
And it kills me a 3rd time if I let you know now that I can't upload anything. BUT THERE ARE THINGS I WANNA UPLOAD! xD

I'm gonna write a roman here. STOP ME! :>
. . . I guess noone hears me. You've fallen asleep. xD
NO. I didn't drunk alcoholics or such. I'm just.... let it call hyper-sensible 'cause I haven't talked to you in a while. and I miss you.
I barely miss you. So much. I luv all of you. FNS is like a second part of me. It's epic.
So. read this. answer. give me a sign. gimme a hug. or. whatever. you want. I'm happy. If you're calling me. I'd put in my handy-number here. but it could get expensive. Very Happy
Love you. ~

(Pls alea, don't delete this. it's no commercial. no spamming (okay. a lil' bit). I just desperately miss you all. and I wish to have internet back. someday. But I guess I've to wait even longer. Sad It's a pity. I don't deserve it to wait for internet. I need it. at least for school. -.-)

BTW. what's up with the things we won on the Connichi for our MEP? Did you send 'em around? Or not? or did someone takes it? xD

*huuuuugs* aaaw, we miss you too sweetie
hope you'll be back soon! (/^.^)/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

English Chat
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next