Finding Neverland Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Neverland Studio

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

English Chat

Go down 
+5
Ash_The_Hattress
SukuraRulez
Nici
Adnarim97
Alea
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HaibaraLoverx3
Advanced Member
HaibaraLoverx3

Anzahl der Beiträge : 169

English Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:01 am

I'm in school, but also not xD
I'm in training to social assistent... and then... later I'll see what I can add on xD
Back to top Go down
Adnarim97
Advanced Member
Adnarim97

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:03 am

Intressting *3*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Adnariim97
SkilyneHorizon
Admin
SkilyneHorizon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:07 am

Are you doing a vocational course? I'm in year 11... or 11th year... not sure how your school's work. But, it's my final year.
Back to top Go down
http://ourxdistance.proboards.com
Adnarim97
Advanced Member
Adnarim97

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:30 am

I would like to say a thing (of topic XD) um, if anyone resave a messeg from me sometime, and haven't talked too me before and don't get a s!th of what i'm saing, then I may only have sent it to you accidently (yeah it can happen when your name is Miranda) CX so if you ever do, please just ignore it Shocked That's all I had toooo say~ *LOL*

*dances away*
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:59 am

I am at my Eleventh year on a privte Gymnasium (no clue what that is in english) and after that my goal is to study graphic design or animating.
Back to top Go down
SkilyneHorizon
Admin
SkilyneHorizon

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:57 am

Well here, if you're in 11th year, you're around 16.

Btw - I just finished watching Ano Hana... never cried so much at an anime in my life.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:59 pm

So if anybody tells theyre studies why don't I do the same thing ? I'm in the 11th year and I'm studying the damn Turism , so after this my goal is to become a turistic guide .. hell yes , in your face !
Back to top Go down
SkilyneHorizon
Admin
SkilyneHorizon

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Tourism? why tourism?

Im only in my final year of highschool... so Maths/English/Science/ICT/P.E/History ect.

But for next year im choosing:
Art, History, Film studies, English literature.
For collage/uni:
Film creation.
Back to top Go down
Nici
Co-Leader
Nici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 111

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:01 pm

Okay I'm in the 12th and I have this year and next year my final exams
And after that I will become a teacher. For which subjects: I don't know until now.... Maybe Maths and religion
Back to top Go down
HaibaraLoverx3
Advanced Member
HaibaraLoverx3

Anzahl der Beiträge : 169

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:29 am

A TEACHER?! Hell NO ... not even in my imagination I'd become a teacher xD it'd be too much stress for meh.
(I wouldn't do it because I hate teachers - I don't hate 'em)... I wouldn't do it because its too much stress.... and too much name-remember-thingys... and too much stress... and more stress, stress, STRESS... I mean... preparing everything for school stuff... and having pupils which aren't listening at all... and having pps who want things that can't be done at all....
OMG.... xD

So, I see most of you are in school? xD

Eyaaaa... my boyfriend is also learning the tourism <3
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:40 am

I wouldn't want to become a teacher as well..because I wouldn't want to go to school my whole life x'D
Back to top Go down
Nici
Co-Leader
Nici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 111

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:51 am

But I have so many holidays, and it mustn't be much stress, if you do it right =D You make your lessons only ones and use them then every year and tests - you have so much time to correct them.
You can't make this job bad for me =D And you have forgotten, that it is always funny and every day is different. It wont get boring =D
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:07 am

-walks into chat-
Hellu owo~
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:53 am

Aloha ^___^
How are you??
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:38 am

@ everybody
wish me luck i am having a big performance with my dance gropu :DD
Maybe i can show you a video later ^___^
*totally damn nervous!!!*
Back to top Go down
Adnarim97
Advanced Member
Adnarim97

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:41 am

*O* good luck~
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:43 am

*___*
thanks honey
Back to top Go down
Adnarim97
Advanced Member
Adnarim97

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:08 am

No problem~
Go and kick some butt now~
XD
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:52 am

@ adnarim
lets switch our conversation to here :DD

I think in sweden is like germany. we also have different hollidays, but my state has the hollidays always in the middle of ale states ^__^

Oh, i am for team delena :DD
but my fav. characters are Katherine, Damon and Bekka Very Happy oh.. and i also like klaus xDD
Back to top Go down
Adnarim97
Advanced Member
Adnarim97

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:00 am

Alea wrote:
@ adnarim
lets switch our conversation to here :DD

I think in sweden is like germany. we also have different hollidays, but my state has the hollidays always in the middle of ale states ^__^

Oh, i am for team delena :DD
but my fav. characters are Katherine, Damon and Bekka Very Happy oh.. and i also like klaus xDD

Yeah they are very alike, we from sweden have gotten a lot of words from germany (around the Viking period) we (sweden) are kinda german "focused"

You are too? <:3 YAY~
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:08 am

sweden and norway are considered in germany, because of the good jobs and the schools etc. ^__^
A good friend from my can speak swedish and she travels every summer holliday to sweden. The loves that country Very Happy

For sure x33
But I think she has to decide now. I mean stefan wants to turn normal and damon slept with bekka o.O sounds like the first season and I know that she makes her final decision at the season final .. I don't think that this gonna be damon .. but I hope so much o.O
Back to top Go down
Adnarim97
Advanced Member
Adnarim97

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:13 am

Alea wrote:
sweden and norway are considered in germany, because of the good jobs and the schools etc. ^__^
A good friend from my can speak swedish and she travels every summer holliday to sweden. The loves that country Very Happy

For sure x33
But I think she has to decide now. I mean stefan wants to turn normal and damon slept with bekka o.O sounds like the first season and I know that she makes her final decision at the season final .. I don't think that this gonna be damon .. but I hope so much o.O

Oh *Q*

Yeah I know, I'm reding the books that the serie are based on :3 I'm on the last book now, really awesome btw. But she just have to pick damon, or else i will cry like a goose (yeah i think i'll do it either way, but yeah XD)
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:18 am

Yeah !! Me, too ^___^
I love Damon more in the books, but just the first. In the later ones he changed his character and I don't like the Bonnie damon relationship >.<
I have 7 books.. you are at book number 8, right??
Back to top Go down
Adnarim97
Advanced Member
Adnarim97

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:21 am

Alea wrote:
Yeah !! Me, too ^___^
I love Damon more in the books, but just the first. In the later ones he changed his character and I don't like the Bonnie damon relationship >.<
I have 7 books.. you are at book number 8, right??
Yeah me too, GAAAH, I hate tha bonnie and damon relationship as well D:<
What is it 8 books? I have just find 7 of them <:c
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:27 am

It came out in germany at the 14th feb.
valentines day :DD the german one v
http://www.thalia.de/shop/home/rubrikartikel/ID28852943.html?ProvID=10907022

Thats when elena goes to the college .. but they aren't written from smith. its a ghostwriter -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

English Chat
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next