Finding Neverland Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Neverland Studio

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Youtube Backgrounds

Go down 
+5
Nici
emileebayya
yuiichii
Adnarim97
Alea
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gast

Youtube Backgrounds Empty
PostSubject: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:42 am

Okay since I took the position as designer for Youtube backgrounds I'll try to do my best! <3
To make it a little bit simpler for me I'll just ask you about it directly in here so I won't have any confusion about something!

First of all: Here's the new Background for us on Youtube!(Just click the words!)

Secondly: SomeImportant things
I will make one set of backgrounds and the next one when either Alea, Nici or I think they're old! Of course if a lot of members insist I'll make new ones to, but not just because of one. However IF you switch to a new representative character I will make a new one as well of course! I will also take critics or tipps from everyone cause I'm not a pro at this and I want to improve so there's no problem if you don't like something just tell me.

And the last thing: Pre-order
I know myself that some of you have other studios or make bgs themself so I can understand if you don't wanna use mine. If that's the case please just state you don't want one down here and everythings gonna be alright! That will make it easier for me cause I won't work for nothing.

If you have any nice ideas what kind of bg I should make next just suggest it down here! The first set will be done in this week. Hopefully till this sunday, but rather next friday sorry I'm busy with school! Anyway, that's it! x3
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:42 am

awwww~
Jopsi, the BG for the studio is so amazing. I love it *___*

switch to german:
Ähm.. Ich hoffe ich hab den richtig reingemacht, wiel neben an den Seiten fehlt ja ein Stück, aber ich denke schon, dass ichs richtig gemacht hab. Das ist halt so blöd am neuen Design .. das YT einfach neben das wegschneidet -.-'

Also wenn du bereit bist neue BGs zu machen werde ich natürlich einen davon nehmen ^__^ Zudem habe ich eigentlich keine Kritik, weil den Studio BG find eich echt geil *___*
Lass dir ruhig so viel Zeit, wie du möchtest ^^
Back to top Go down
Adnarim97
Advanced Member
Adnarim97

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:44 am

Wow, so we are going to get new BGs? *3*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Adnariim97
yuiichii
Mindless Member
yuiichii

Anzahl der Beiträge : 42

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:30 am

nyaa..~ this bg is awesome *Q*
but i have almost the same question as Adnarim97 .. are we going to get new bgs or shall we use the same bg [this]? :33

*sorry for my bad english c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/animegirly2882
emileebayya
Mindless Member
emileebayya

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:01 pm

yay, new backgrounds (:
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Aaaah sorry If I confused you all! You are going to get new bgs at the end of the next week. probably on the 9th or 10th. I can't make em this weekend cause I have my history exam next week but afterwards I'll be able to make them!

Everyone gets one for himself!
Back to top Go down
yuiichii
Mindless Member
yuiichii

Anzahl der Beiträge : 42

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:03 pm

oh.. okeey :DD thank you..<3
[freu mich schon auf die 8D]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/animegirly2882
Nici
Co-Leader
Nici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 111

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:39 pm

they loook soooo great *O* You have so much talent at this Jopsi =D
Cant wait to see your the new bgs! *O*
Back to top Go down
Sonicluva
Sonicluva

Anzahl der Beiträge : 56

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:47 am

Ohhhh that's so cool!! Very Happy I love ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/soniclovea
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:53 am

Thank you all so much *A*
Back to top Go down
Ash_The_Hattress
Ash_The_Hattress

Anzahl der Beiträge : 70

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:41 pm

WOW! These look great! Very Happy I want one! Can I change my stuff though?

I want to change my character to Minene Uryuu from Mirai Nikki. But my color of violet blue can stay the same. Smile thanks! sorry I didn't respond till now.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Sure you can..I just finished the ground template and the bgs will be up somewhen later. No diea when sorry. But I'll do it asap^^
Back to top Go down
HaibaraLoverx3
Advanced Member
HaibaraLoverx3

Anzahl der Beiträge : 169

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:02 am

Die sind total tollig <3
[sorry for talking german guys 8D]
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:05 am

Okay people. Sicne I'm a little bit slow due to my work experience days and certain other stuff I wnated to show you some WIPs of what I'm working on. the design of the Avatars is done, but i still have to find fitting pictures for everyone that's why I kind post many of them.

this is what they will look like:
Youtube Backgrounds 4mjzrped

And this is the current status of teh chanel backgrounds. The left side has a black line where i will add miniature versions of everyones avatar!
Youtube Backgrounds Rnliet66

Hope you like it x3
Back to top Go down
Nici
Co-Leader
Nici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 111

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:26 am

wow it looks soooo perfeclty!!!!!

If you have problem with my chara - i can also change it =D i have no problem with this, tell me then =D
But wow i love the bg+icon, your style is sooo great!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Adnarim97
Advanced Member
Adnarim97

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 am

Wow, they are... so good! *q* very nice job~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Adnariim97
Alea
Leader
Alea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Aww~ I love the BG *___*

Jopsi .. if you need characters I have a lot of member characters on my computer. Just tell me which one do you need ^__^
Back to top Go down
Ash_The_Hattress
Ash_The_Hattress

Anzahl der Beiträge : 70

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:28 pm

they look great! If u need pictures of my character i can send them to u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:03 am

First I have to apologize. I'm so fucking slow and it hurts me myself. I also admit I have no excuse. I just don't have any nerve for anything at the moment. And it's horrible that all of you have to wait so long just because Jopsi is lazy. I'm sorry for that.

Second is....I'll be finishing the bgs till this sunday. I would get em done earlier, cause my motivation is back BUT I'll be visiting my girlfriend tomorrow x'D So this weekend. DEFINETELY...if not..you can kill me..punish me..no idea...I promise! And this is the most honest promise I ever made^^

Anyway...at least I got the avatars done already^^
I hope you'll like them:
http://www.mediafire.com/?llkca6uddbri5
Back to top Go down
emileebayya
Mindless Member
emileebayya

PostSubject: :3   Youtube Backgrounds EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:00 am

i love mine very much, but you spelled my name wrong :p
it has two e's and not a y. but i don't really mind, i'm used to it (:
Back to top Go down
emileebayya
Mindless Member
emileebayya

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:03 am

emileebayya wrote:
i love mine very much, but you spelled my name wrong :p
it has two e's and not a y. but i don't really mind, i'm used to it (:

oh, never mind! it was just the file's name that was spelled wrong, sorry >~<
thnak you very much though Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:10 am

haha no problem and yeah..for the avatars I copied the anmes alea gave me..but when i saved the files I just wrote something as fast as I could..so sorry..xD
Back to top Go down
emileebayya
Mindless Member
emileebayya

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:29 am

Jopsi wrote:
haha no problem and yeah..for the avatars I copied the anmes alea gave me..but when i saved the files I just wrote something as fast as I could..so sorry..xD

hehe, as i said, i'm used to it so i dont mind (:
Back to top Go down
HaibaraLoverx3
Advanced Member
HaibaraLoverx3

Anzahl der Beiträge : 169

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:03 am

AAAWR <3 I LOOOOVE my kawaii-kitten Misaki-Avatar <3
thank you sooo much dear <3 You did a great job on all ava's *had a look on all of them*

--> das einzige was mir aufgefallen ist, --sorrey dear english members, I don't know how to tell it in english xD -- dass bei mir im schatten son weißer streifen ist... ganz oben am rand.. Very Happy ka ob das so richtig ist; wie dem auch sei, wenn du magst dann änder es, wenn nicht störts mich auch nicht weiter xD

Can't wait to see the Bg's after such beautiful ava's :'3
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:18 am

darnit..It seems I missed that..sometimes Gimp won't colour the full layer...just like it did with your avatar...and when you switch the position it's messed up D: I'll change it when I uplaod the bgs xD
(Because I hate somethin like dat xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Backgrounds   Youtube Backgrounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Youtube Backgrounds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next