Finding Neverland Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Neverland Studio

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Graphic for ya :3

Go down 
+2
Alea
xMyBloodyWonderland
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xMyBloodyWonderland
Mindless Member
xMyBloodyWonderland

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

New Graphic for ya :3 Empty
PostSubject: New Graphic for ya :3   New Graphic for ya :3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:25 am

Eve here *waves*So I hope its ok to write that down here but most of us(yes,even I)were a bit ?mad? that the design I made for ya wasnt really neverland so yesterday at night while I wanted to sleep I got a nice idea for a new style thats more neverland styled.
Yes I always get ideas for graphics while trying to sleep dont ask.Anyway please if there is anything you want me to change or if you have ideas what can be moved or whatever please tell me :3 I will edit this when I have an BG template ready.
If you want one of this graphic feel free to answer this thread Razz
Icon:
New Graphic for ya :3 Mystic10
(dunno where to write the name sowwie ;w;

BG:end product?o.o
New Graphic for ya :3 Never-11

Last edited by xMyBloodyWonderland on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic for ya :3   New Graphic for ya :3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:12 am

Ohhh god .. its so beautiful *_____________*
I want one :DDD
Back to top Go down
xMyBloodyWonderland
Mindless Member
xMyBloodyWonderland

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic for ya :3   New Graphic for ya :3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:22 am

Alea wrote:
Ohhh god .. its so beautiful *_____________*
I want one :DDD

sure thing :3 Thanks for the feedback and I will edit that after I finished the Icon.Currently having a new idea for the Bg so it will be finished soon.Kinda crazy idea hope everyone is ok with that idea in my head o-o

Edit:Heres your Icon Alea :3 Had a hard time making it since deviantart is slowly taking away my internet connection o-o
New Graphic for ya :3 Mystic11
(should lead you to the correct piccu for saving and using :3)Any changes?I always keep the file till the user is happeh Smile
Back to top Go down
emileebayya
Mindless Member
emileebayya

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic for ya :3   New Graphic for ya :3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:58 am

could i have one too? ヽ(^v^)丿
Back to top Go down
xCandieRawwr
Mindless Member
xCandieRawwr

Anzahl der Beiträge : 20

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic for ya :3   New Graphic for ya :3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:26 am

Can I have one? It's really amazing *O*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xCandieRawwr
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic for ya :3   New Graphic for ya :3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:41 am

[quote="xMyBloodyWonderland"]
Alea wrote:

(should lead you to the correct piccu for saving and using :3)Any changes?I always keep the file till the user is happeh Smile

Nope, its really awesome xDD Why should I change a thing ? XD

uhh cant wait to see a beta bg xD :33
Back to top Go down
xMyBloodyWonderland
Mindless Member
xMyBloodyWonderland

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic for ya :3   New Graphic for ya :3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:05 am

[quote="Alea"]
xMyBloodyWonderland wrote:
Alea wrote:

uhh cant wait to see a beta bg xD :33

*hides*What if I tell you that I have been re-playing all the Fatal Frame games again so Im a bit lazeh wth BGs and what if I tell you that it just dont work with the idea I have but I want it really desperately to be how I want et?But Im working on it again now I swear *raises hand*
Back to top Go down
Nici
Co-Leader
Nici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 111

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic for ya :3   New Graphic for ya :3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:08 am

omg the icon is really beautiful and sooo cool *O* i love your style <3 <3
I will also one icon =)

And like alea i cant wait to see the bgs *O*
Back to top Go down
xMyBloodyWonderland
Mindless Member
xMyBloodyWonderland

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic for ya :3   New Graphic for ya :3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:16 am

:O Im almost done guys but there are still a few things that are bothering.But you wanted to see a BETA and here it is:
New Graphic for ya :3 Never-10
(note that I will fill the right upper part later with the Icon and a few infos o-o Maybe it will look cool?
Back to top Go down
Nici
Co-Leader
Nici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 111

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic for ya :3   New Graphic for ya :3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:43 am

omg this loooks soooo amazing *O* i love it sooo damn much, its soo cool *cant find the right words for that*
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic for ya :3   New Graphic for ya :3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:24 am

I thought you gonna make a studio bg .. like fpr the studio channel xDD You dont need to do a new BG. I love our x3 But after seen this beta bg .. wow its really stunning *___* The colors are so amazing and everything is so soft and sweet .. a bit dreamy xDD

Uhhm if you need member information I can give you everything *feels like a stalker* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xCandieRawwr
Mindless Member
xCandieRawwr

Anzahl der Beiträge : 20

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic for ya :3   New Graphic for ya :3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:15 am

Afgihsjkl ;; Even it's a beta it's still EPIC ;; *O*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xCandieRawwr
emileebayya
Mindless Member
emileebayya

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic for ya :3   New Graphic for ya :3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:03 pm

whoa, the background looks amazing! :O
Back to top Go down
xMyBloodyWonderland
Mindless Member
xMyBloodyWonderland

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic for ya :3   New Graphic for ya :3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Alea wrote:
I thought you gonna make a studio bg .. like fpr the studio channel xDD You dont need to do a new BG. I love our x3 But after seen this beta bg .. wow its really stunning *___* The colors are so amazing and everything is so soft and sweet .. a bit dreamy xDD

Uhhm if you need member information I can give you everything *feels like a stalker* Very Happy

Well I can make that a BG for the Stud channel only xD less work for meh o-o You are the leader Alea.
I can also make that a second official members Bg design and think for weeks of a new style for the Stud Bg since I want it to be diff from the member Bgs :/
And you dont have to give me new info since you already gave it to me when you voted me for the designer and keep sending me oms when anything changes :3So it isnt necessary.
And sowwie for dat confusing post I just posted I dunno what to write Razz
Back to top Go down
HaibaraLoverx3
Advanced Member
HaibaraLoverx3

Anzahl der Beiträge : 169

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic for ya :3   New Graphic for ya :3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:44 am

UUH *__*
I love the BG + Icon *wanna have both for my own---- grap.* <3
hawr. Please make me one <3

erm. I guess in a right way the BG will look awesome with the members-information. :3

Even though I don't know if anyone is fine if there's listen up their birthday, age, nationality or whatever on the channel and they can't hide it. xD -for myself its no problem at all.-

So. I'm looking forward for the new BGs and Icons, no matter if they become a studio-channel-only BG/Icon or free for all members xD
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic for ya :3   New Graphic for ya :3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:00 pm

@ Eve

Ohh I think my members will kill me, if I tell you not to do an member BG :DD
Uhhm .. there were just two little chnages, but I already send you a pm with it :3

I think its a nice idea to make them different from the studio channel and it would also be okay with me, if you put a few informations on the bg. But I also think Haibaras right.. maybe we should ask first. depends on what do you wanna write on the bgs .. ^^

haha~ dont worry for confusing posts :DD
Back to top Go down
xMyBloodyWonderland
Mindless Member
xMyBloodyWonderland

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic for ya :3   New Graphic for ya :3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:52 pm

HaibaraLoverx3 wrote:
UUH *__*
I love the BG + Icon *wanna have both for my own---- grap.* <3
hawr. Please make me one <3

erm. I guess in a right way the BG will look awesome with the members-information. :3

Even though I don't know if anyone is fine if there's listen up their birthday, age, nationality or whatever on the channel and they can't hide it. xD -for myself its no problem at all.-

So. I'm looking forward for the new BGs and Icons, no matter if they become a studio-channel-only BG/Icon or free for all members xD

Thanks I will work on it asap?o-o
I could change that for sure thats no problem at all and bout that birthday,I think everyone can decide if they want it or not cause its still a template.I just read here on the forums that some of the members wanted smth like that o.o
Back to top Go down
emileebayya
Mindless Member
emileebayya

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic for ya :3   New Graphic for ya :3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:10 am

im sorry, but i forgot to mention (if i hadn't said it before:P)
that i would like a background as well \(^~^)/
sorry for asking for another thing (/~\)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Graphic for ya :3   New Graphic for ya :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Graphic for ya :3
Page 1 of 1