Finding Neverland Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Neverland Studio

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

English Chat

Go down 
+5
Ash_The_Hattress
SukuraRulez
Nici
Adnarim97
Alea
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
HaibaraLoverx3
Advanced Member
HaibaraLoverx3

Anzahl der Beiträge : 169

English Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:15 am

Hey minna~

I think I have good news from my life. I guess they are good. xD

erm. We (my boyfriend and me) found a flat *w* finally; after a long discussion it's our flat now.
However, we try to manage to moving the fast we can - we changed our first wall (into lemongrass-green <3) and yesh. I love that color xD. However...
Because of school / work / projects / exams we might won't finish moving before new year. But. Make sure I'll come back soon *w* (maybe not before new year. But End of erm.. maximum February I'm back. <3) So keep on waiting for me! I'm back soon and I can't wait for my first own finished flat so I'll kick myselfs butt to finish it. xD
And of course I can't wait to work with all of you (again) <3 I miss chu all so much ;-;

Gomene for keep you waiting so long.
Loves chu~
Back to top Go down
Nici
Co-Leader
Nici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 111

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:18 am

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH CANT WAIT TO WRITE WITH YOU IN SKYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And all the other things like collabs and so on!!!! wahhh *sooooooo ahppy* bounce cheers Very Happy
im soo happy *hugs you*
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:18 am

Sooo~ Like Haibara said, we have to write more :DD

Lets talk about something ...

Uhhm how was Christmas and new years eve?? :DD

I had a lot to do at christmas ( we celebrate it at the 24th dec) I kow, I did a mep part at this day, because I was too late .. uhhm I think it was from this studio :DD Oh, and I get a new camera bag, a new macro objective (is that the right word in english ?! o.O) aaand money, a calender from My chemical romance Very Happy and yeah .. oh nope I got a Kyubey :DD But I think that was all...

I celebrated New Years Eve together with my friends at my house. We got an amazing view about the whole city.. and I made some weird photos/videos :DD

Back to top Go down
emileebayya
Mindless Member
emileebayya

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:59 am

Alea wrote:
Sooo~ Like Haibara said, we have to write more :DD

Lets talk about something ...

Uhhm how was Christmas and new years eve?? :DD

I had a lot to do at christmas ( we celebrate it at the 24th dec) I kow, I did a mep part at this day, because I was too late .. uhhm I think it was from this studio :DD Oh, and I get a new camera bag, a new macro objective (is that the right word in english ?! o.O) aaand money, a calender from My chemical romance Very Happy and yeah .. oh nope I got a Kyubey :DD But I think that was all...

I celebrated New Years Eve together with my friends at my house. We got an amazing view about the whole city.. and I made some weird photos/videos :DD

i had a fun Christmas, I got rise of the guardians video game, a plushie black star from soul eater, a warm blanket and the dark knight trilogy, so i had a great day Very Happy
i was sick on new years though so i didn't do anything but stay at home with my mom and dad :p

im glad you had such a great time though! it sounded fun (:
Back to top Go down
xMyBloodyWonderland
Mindless Member
xMyBloodyWonderland

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:49 am

yeah chrstmas and so on were nice :3
I got a PVC Mikuru fig and a Milky Holmes(dont even know that Anime but it looks super cute) Nendoroid from my sister o-o She got way too much money.And then I got a concert ticket for p!nk yay Im a concert junkie and last but not least I got my final grade certificate.*-* And for new years eve....I dont wanna talk about it..ok Im honest.At midnight I run out of the house with my glass filled with alcohol and screamed at the neighbourhood I want more fireworks and so on xD But hey nice people out there o-o really nice peps. oh yeah cant wait for this year to end again....*dreams*
Back to top Go down
Ash_The_Hattress
Ash_The_Hattress

Anzahl der Beiträge : 70

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:17 pm

Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone so long. My christmas was wonderful first time I've had all the family at MY house! Usually it's at a relative's and not everyone can make it. Um...yeah. I'm going to be more active in this studio I promise! I hope you'll all have me! ^^ Speaking of which, are we currently doing anything? All my pm's and such have piled up that I forget what we're doing now...Oh and I think I never answered about my character and bg stuff...(just realized I'm actually missing a bg/icon of the newest versions...)

Sorry I haven't been on much. The website lags SO MucH. I think it might be from the sparkly stuff...my computer don't like it >< It's lagging so much I can't see what I'm typing, so excuse the spelling errors. I'll definitly be much more active after this saturday!

On another note: does anyone know where to download (safely) Tonari no Koibutsu-kun (My Little monster) and Kuroko no Basket (The basketball that Kuroko plays)? I really want to use those two but the website I had died...please no torrents! MP4's, mov's or Avi's only.
Back to top Go down
emileebayya
Mindless Member
emileebayya

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:05 pm

Ash_The_Hattress wrote:
Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone so long. My christmas was wonderful first time I've had all the family at MY house! Usually it's at a relative's and not everyone can make it. Um...yeah. I'm going to be more active in this studio I promise! I hope you'll all have me! ^^ Speaking of which, are we currently doing anything? All my pm's and such have piled up that I forget what we're doing now...Oh and I think I never answered about my character and bg stuff...(just realized I'm actually missing a bg/icon of the newest versions...)

Sorry I haven't been on much. The website lags SO MucH. I think it might be from the sparkly stuff...my computer don't like it >< It's lagging so much I can't see what I'm typing, so excuse the spelling errors. I'll definitly be much more active after this saturday!

On another note: does anyone know where to download (safely) Tonari no Koibutsu-kun (My Little monster) and Kuroko no Basket (The basketball that Kuroko plays)? I really want to use those two but the website I had died...please no torrents! MP4's, mov's or Avi's only.

you can use the site i go to!
it's only mp4's i think, but they're all in HD. They're english subtitled too if i'm right...

http://animencoder.blogspot.com/

there's the link and search away for which ever anime you need ~ i hope it works for you! \(^v^)/
Back to top Go down
Ash_The_Hattress
Ash_The_Hattress

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:36 pm

GAH THANK YOU! Very Happy *hugs* this is perfect! ^^ Thanks so much! And you're sure it's virus free right? It looks good! I'll double check to see if it works later. Wink
Back to top Go down
emileebayya
Mindless Member
emileebayya

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:41 pm

Ash_The_Hattress wrote:
GAH THANK YOU! Very Happy *hugs* this is perfect! ^^ Thanks so much! And you're sure it's virus free right? It looks good! I'll double check to see if it works later. Wink

im pretty sure it is... i've downloaded two different episodes of the K Project and didn't get any viruses from it and they were in HD. i don't know it I said that or not... but it was no problem, just trying to help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HaibaraLoverx3
Advanced Member
HaibaraLoverx3

Anzahl der Beiträge : 169

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:12 am

Hehe.~
I enjoyed christmaseve with my family + my boyfriend <3 It was a lot of fun :3
Erm. lets think about what I got... I got a game -Super Mario for nds- (I already made it through... in 5 days qwq I'm too fast in gaming Very Happy)
and I got a fondue-set (dunno if this is the right word in english too Very Happy) because I looove melt chocolate with fruits <3
AAND I also got a coupon -pls don't laugh xD- for a testmonth in a fitnesscentre xD (it was a really evil present from my parents Oo) But I'm not fat :O
But the most greatest present I got were drums <3 *w* and the lessons for it. :3 I'm learning right now; still a beginner at all xD; but it is soo much fun <3 and having own drums is even cooler <3

Sooo. and on sylvester I was also with my family. And I was like Whoah. -I guess my parents never ever seen me before THAT drunken xD)
It was pretty much fun -not only because of the alcohol Very Happy
and the fireworks were amazing. I mean. they all started even earlier -like two hours before midnight- but on new year the whole town was on fire :3 so amazing and that for about an hour *o*

But I didn't came to watch the Sydney-fireworl again -shot- THIS year I will. xD I'll get up on 3 o clock in the morning this year so I can watch the firework in sydney Very Happy
Yes, I think this is a good new years resolution Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ash_The_Hattress
Ash_The_Hattress

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:02 am

emileebayya wrote:

im pretty sure it is... i've downloaded two different episodes of the K Project and didn't get any viruses from it and they were in HD. i don't know it I said that or not... but it was no problem, just trying to help Very Happy

Totally. I've already used it 5 times and I haven't seen anything either so I guess it's all good Smile Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
emileebayya
Mindless Member
emileebayya

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:27 am

Ash_The_Hattress wrote:
emileebayya wrote:

Totally. I've already used it 5 times and I haven't seen anything either so I guess it's all good Smile Thanks again!

no problem, it was my pleassure \(^_^)/
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:06 pm

So Guys,

how are you ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
emileebayya
Mindless Member
emileebayya

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Alea wrote:
So Guys,

how are you ? Very Happy
this is a little bit late (/w\)
i'm good! i have a little bit of loss of inspiration but other than that great! Very Happy
what about yourself?
Back to top Go down
Adnarim97
Advanced Member
Adnarim97

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:30 am

Alea wrote:
So Guys,

how are you ? Very Happy
i am okay, i've just finished 9th grade, so now i'm on my summer break :333
what about you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Adnariim97
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English Chat   English Chat - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

English Chat