Finding Neverland Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Neverland Studio

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graphics and things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SkilyneHorizon
Admin
SkilyneHorizon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

Graphics and things Empty
PostSubject: Graphics and things   Graphics and things EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:23 am

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for my absence (it has been explained, and I shall be receiving a new laptop in a month, so I can edit again! Very Happy)

But, regrettably, I feel like a useless twallop. So, i'd like to do some graphics and backgrounds, maybe? Like Jopsi? I don't mind if she does the main ones, it'll just stop me feeling useless.
Back to top Go down
http://ourxdistance.proboards.com
Alea
Leader
Alea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and things   Graphics and things EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:41 am

First of all, you aren' t useless or something else Very Happy If you join our coming projects and get the parts till the deadline everything is okay ^__^
Does that mean you can edit know or just in a month??

Hm ... Maybe Jopsi need some help. But I think in this way you have to talk with her.
Buuuuut I wanted to do a new board design with the actuall character of the member etc. But what I did was very very bad xDDD So maybe if you want to do that.. it would be nice ^^ I just need the banner and the who is online thing. and maybe with peter pan quotes, cause I think it fits to the studio ..
I already had this one :
http://jp4.r0tt.com/l_70de9d80-5f80-11e1-b92c-8536f1400004.jpg

Just if you want to help .. but you are really not useless ^^
Back to top Go down
Nici
Co-Leader
Nici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 111

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and things   Graphics and things EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:45 am

I think Alea is right!!! your not useless!!!!

And about the bgs, yeah there you have to talk to Jopsi =D
Back to top Go down
SkilyneHorizon
Admin
SkilyneHorizon

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and things   Graphics and things EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:13 am

@Alea - I can edit in a month (when I get a new laptop) My current computer shuts down whenever I try to render or convert.

I can help coding wise? I am not sure if you can edit coding on this site or not. I'm used to proboards coding. (HTML/CSS) I've done skins before. (Coding/colours/ect)

So you need a banner to the replace the one at the top? I can deal. Any specific colours?

@Nici - Will do!
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and things   Graphics and things EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:52 am

Stupid Computer -.- !!

Really?! I am very bad at html. I just know the basics. So if you really want, you can style the whole forum. I would give you admin-rights. So you can change the modul etc. I saw another board, which had at the right side a little boy with all names of the members and when you click at that you got the the yt account. I don't know how that did that, but this would be awesome :DD

Hm .. I dont have any specific colour. The only thing I want is our name on it and the new characters from the members. Maybe a special pic from Nici and me so you can see that we are the leader, but that is no need. Oh, and if you wanna write something on it google quotes from peter pan .. I love it and it fits to the studio :DD
Back to top Go down
SkilyneHorizon
Admin
SkilyneHorizon

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and things   Graphics and things EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:53 am

You mean so the pictures are aligned down the side (kind of like the youtube ones) and when you click on them they send you to the youtube accounts? That's fine. I can do it on here, but not youtube... unless youtube allows HTML/CSS, ofcourse.

I can sort stuff out. Just give me a couple of days or something (I'm posting this at midnight so, hayhum Smile Thank you <3)

Also, you'll have to excuse me if something doesn't quote work out when I first put the code in - I am used to working with PROBOARDS. Not this forum, in fact, I'd never heard of it before I joined.
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and things   Graphics and things EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:00 am

Yeah, Thats exactly what I meant ^__^ and yes just here I know it doesn't work on youtube ^^

Thats okay. Take you time and I gave you admin-rights so you can go on to the administrator area. I hope its in english and not in german >.<

Yeah, I think this page is more used from german people ^^"
Back to top Go down
SkilyneHorizon
Admin
SkilyneHorizon

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and things   Graphics and things EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:58 am

Alright, I have had a look at the admin panel and it seems that "forumieren" isn't half as versatile as "proboards" So, I am afraid that I cannot find a HTML section. (unless you can find one on the German section of the site)

It seems that the presentational features on this domain are really simple. I can't do much, I can only change the colour scheme and the banner. I can't do anything fancy without HTML. (Like side tables, hover overs, reflecting icons, multiple language settings, admin board only ect.)
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and things   Graphics and things EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:28 am

The only HTML section I found is at 'Module' -->HTML and Javascript. But the other board with this yt-thing at the side had 'forumieren' too >.<

Hm.. I know this board kepps the setting really simply. Thats why many people use it ^^"
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and things   Graphics and things EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:00 am

Aaah that's easy. I'll post a link with a template..and the list of bgs you'll do and the one's I'll do in a few days. With a more detailled explanation^^
Back to top Go down
SkilyneHorizon
Admin
SkilyneHorizon

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and things   Graphics and things EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:33 am

I'd also like to say that I wouldn't mind doing graphics for the Skype call chat recoding things.
Back to top Go down
Alea
Leader
Alea

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and things   Graphics and things EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:51 am

@ Aimee
I have no clue what you mean with Skype ^^"

@ Jopsi
When will the Bgs be out??
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and things   Graphics and things EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:45 am

Asap..I promise..I'm just..having a lot of stress due to cosday this weekend..and my work expirience..and I'm also going to have an exchange in september...blöa bla bla..I'm currently working on them xD
Back to top Go down
SkilyneHorizon
Admin
SkilyneHorizon

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and things   Graphics and things EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:49 am

Am I not supposed to be doing some, Jopsi?

Have you seen when other youtubers record skype calls? And they have their icons in a video where they light up and what have you? Those.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphics and things   Graphics and things Empty

Back to top Go down

Graphics and things
Page 1 of 1